Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today was fruitful (:

.
one of them think i don't deserve the CCA grade i was given. Come on la, i don't care if there's an error in yours or not. You think i don't deserve cause i nv participate? I DID. You think that i nv attend practices?I DID. You think I'm slacking my way through?I'm not even close with you. How the hell would you know how much effort i've put in? What about you?! You quitted band & you should know that you have lost the points when you were in sec 1 /2? Than you still KP so much about my grade? If you think it's not fair, than why don't want to tell me in my face? Why must complain like a fucker behind me? You've got a nice face, but i think your character is beyond words for me to describe.

4 comments:

  1. RELAX YOHS! let her be alrights?
    she wanna jealous let her la, ke siao! :D
    me love ue deep deep <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLS:D You cute sia!
    you love me deep deep? I still deeper than deep lei! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL! haha waaa i cute leis!
    thank you ahh! (: lol beyond word t describe
    use words untill so jue haha!
    later she cry in one side LOLOL
    relax yohs! :D dont so piss off by a little peanut! :D <33!

    ReplyDelete