skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JoycelynC
Thursday, October 22, 2009
It's irritating when you want to study but you can't find your study materials !!! GRRRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(26)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(72)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(15)
▼
October
(18)
OMGFOMGFOMGFOMGFOMGF!!!!I THINK I'LL FAIL MY AMATH...
I just realised me hair is turning brown. Parents ...
IF ONLY I COULD TURN TIME BACK. Yes, i'm regrettin...
-It's so scary when everyone says that the paper w...
I'm contented to know that at the very least, ther...
Fuck , why do i have so little faith in myself? Wh...
.TO MY LOVELY HUMANS ! You guys have been through ...
It's irritating when you want to study but you ca...
-I'VE GOT EYE BAGS BIGGER THAN MY EYE NOW!!!! DDDD...
I'm beginning to feel numb.It's a good thing thoug...
Sister got a good deal for me (: infact she's got ...
My head keeps spinning . The moment i can't solve ...
OH GOODNESS! DO I LOOK LIKE I'M 50KG!????!!!! AN A...
I think i need to see a phycologist. No, maybe tha...
-The stress is overwhelming! I can't take it any l...
I've got to constantly remind myself not to be dem...
I'm tired of trying to keep up with all these fuck...
OUCH! I just closed my room door with my fingers t...
►
September
(18)
►
August
(8)
About Me
Starr
IDGAF.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment