skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JoycelynC
Monday, December 21, 2009
hehehe, i just realise how i can go gaga over a chinese guy rather than an angmoh lor!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(26)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(72)
▼
December
(13)
Had fun today!:) now I'm trying to send my photos ...
Some thrilling experience i've got to share! overs...
hehehe, i just realise how i can go gaga over a ch...
I feel like staying at home, not going anywhere!!!...
.I served Li JiaWei like today! .K, tml will be ti...
I LOVE MY FRIGGING HOT RED NAILS:D Penitential ser...
Time pass seriously fast can! Like next week is Ch...
Hi hi. I'm using my crystal phone to post here.wor...
I am very full & tired now.Work was fast today (: ...
Shall post since I'm waiting for my cafe world stu...
Work was all right today :DSuppose to have lunch w...
DAMNNNN! i lost a 50bucks letter! gotta take it as...
^^
►
November
(15)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(8)
About Me
Starr
IDGAF.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment