skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JoycelynC
Friday, September 18, 2009
It's just so amazing when you see people changing so fast.
I think my definition is wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(26)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(72)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(18)
Blog is so boring cause there's no pictures right?...
In the morning was like having breakfast with fami...
Got this from facebook;Life Path Number 5: The Win...
Talk about giving up a dream D;
-20.09.2009. No wonder so many people getting marr...
It's just so amazing when you see people changing ...
HANG on for awhile more Joycelyn!.K, I'm down with...
Amath was...., IDK what to comment. I left a 10 ma...
Today's GRANDPARENTS DAY! (:I canceled my English ...
My eyes are fucking dry, to the max & i can't keep...
I've photos to share, but blogger doesn't allow. S...
-Study room is in a ver very big mess now! HOW? I ...
Today's 090909. Was watching news with sister & we...
PAIN PAIN PAINNNNNNNNN!!!I'm screaming in pain now...
Did some serious math today & I'm loving myself.Ea...
I FEEL SO MOTIVATED TODAY :DJogging plan failed ca...
SS today was ok, cause i think i memorised most of...
Today marks my start of mugging. Xueyin was naggin...
►
August
(8)
About Me
Starr
IDGAF.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment