Today's 090909. Was watching news with sister & we came across this, many are getting married on this date. & sis was like:'This's so ironic. Chinese people don't get married during the period of 'hungry ghost festival' yet so many are doing it just because it's 090909.'
.
K, 2nd day & the pain comes and goes. Rolled for 2 hours today. & I'm good now :D Math tutor wants SOS tuition tomorrow so i have to cancel tonights tuition to complete my math. But i'm nowhere there yet. I'm stuck with Physics. The Textbook is just so interesting that i can't bring myself to close it. I'm serious! Read your textbooks. :D I'm into NEWTON'S LAW. It's amazing that such people do exist.
.
Holidays are ending soon & i'm left with like 48days i think? NERVOUS, But i hope it'll all end earlier. I won't have time to complete my TYS, So i decided to just do the asscessments tutor gave. As for E-math , i need to clear my Standard Deviation, SETS & 1 more topic. I'm loving A-math cause everyone's giving up .
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. More than you know :D:D:D
SHOPPING ON FRIDAY !!!!:D:D:D:D:D: LIKE FINALLY. But i think i'll feel guilty cause i'm suppose to study & not start indulging myself D; However, I'm a human afterall, so i need to splurge on myself (: GOANNA BE AS HARDWORKING AS ALEX EVANS! AS PLAYFUL AS HIM & AT THE RIGHT TIME :)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment