Friday, September 11, 2009

I've photos to share, but blogger doesn't allow. So too bad.
Managed to serious study. Met up with 4 peeps at like 5p.m? Studies at home first cause i go there i know i can't concentrate. Just acia for dinner & it was awesome. Damn full. Played finger-guessing game, Loser drinks one ladle of our mixed mixture. Damn gross, the picture!!! But the taste was all-right. Home afterwhich. My physics is nowhere! Everything is nowhere & My O's is drawing nearer & nearer? I doubt myself at times if i can do it, But i want t hold on to my faith that i can. It's hard. What i'm going through, No one understands cause i sometimes also don't no what i want. Fuck.
Goanna go&try for the pencil case i want again tomorrow after tuition. &I WANT TO LOVE A MATH. But integration is alr driving me to the max . i can't take it . I want to get these papers done & BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment