Monday, September 21, 2009

Talk about giving up a dream D;

I've thought about it. 8 points is really hard to get. Maybe i should be more realistic.
Buisness is my dream, but in reality, what i'm capable of, is only this little.
Maybe this will just be a dream for me, cause i've come to terms that, i should have a back-up plan cause i'm not confident anymore. What i want might not be what i will get right?
Also,sought my thinkings out, at the worse, i think i shall get a nursing course.
Although it isn't my passion, but ...
NVM, i don't know how to explain. I'm sad now. REALLY,cause the smile isn't there anymore.
I'M REALLY TIRED . I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS EXAMS. I'M DRAINED. & I DON'T LIKE ALL THIS AT ALL DDDDDD;

1 comment:

  1. relax la! be positive, ue can de ok?!
    nursing course only apply t stupid humans lik me, ue so smart go for ur business course! JIAYOUS CHEONG XUE YAN JOYCELYN! :DDDDDDDD
    buck up, jiayou jiayou CHEONG(chiong) AHHH!
    <3 meloveyou.

    ReplyDelete